THE WAY WE ARE - LEE MITSUKO

16 Şubat 2022 Çarşamba

THE WAY WE ARE

 Hello!



It's something I fell in love with in terms of the subject matter , Friendship is a reconvendant of old friendships, one of the things I love to watch.
I'm very happy to see Humayra in this film, and frankly, my love has brought this woman and her acting back into the world.
Boran Kuzum, Özge Özpirinçci as well as the artists I love, as well as Caner Özyurtlu in directing, raised my expectations about the film.
The film was a beautiful and tasted film, the children who gathered together at Neziş's house during their childhoods gather at home again after Neziş gets sick, events such as this and the emergence of past events in the future turn into some controversy. It was a film I found warm and good. It's a movie I'm going to want to open in a few months and watch again.
Score: 8/10
I♡ recommend you to watch

Hiç yorum yok: